1. God is one God who reveals himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God the Father is the Eternal, the Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, the Redeemer, the King and Judge.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Son of Man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born to the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in him are justified on the grounds of his shed blood. He rose from the dead. He is now at the right hand of the Majesty on high as our great High Priest.
The Holy Spirit is a divine person, who glorifies Jesus Christ. He is sent to indwell, guide, lead and empower the believer, and to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgement.
The act of creation involved the equality of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, it was not reshaping of pre-existing materials or the work of secondary causes, it was an immediate act of God which had immediate results; and it was all embracing in its scope, including not only all material existence, but all immaterial existence. We believe that God created the world as recorded in Genesis chapters 1 and 2
2. The sole basis of our belief is the Bible - God’s infallible written Word - the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments. It was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, and was written without error (inerrant) in its original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
The divine truth of the Bible can only be fully known by a miracle of divine grace through the Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ and his work of salvation is the central theme of Scripture.
3. Human beings were originally created in the image and likeness of God. Mankind fell through disobedience and came under the power of sin and Satan. He is thus lost and alienated from God, spiritually dead, and faces judgement and eternal damnation.
Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men. Only through faith in Jesus Christ, who shed his blood on the cross as a payment for mankind’s sin, can man experience the second birth, be redeemed, justified and thus freed. Those who repent and believe in him are born again of the Holy Spirit and receive the gift of eternal life.
Christians are sanctified by faith. They are empowered by the Holy Spirit to live a holy life, as they seek to separate themselves from sin and the world and dedicate themselves to holy living and effective service in the will of God.
4. Christ is the head of the Church, his Body. The church consists of all those who are redeemed through his blood and born again of the Holy Spirit. The local church is the body of believers in Christ, who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for prayer, fellowship and proclamation of the Gospel, and for observance of the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
The church, commissioned by the Lord Jesus Christ and in anticipation of his return, is to go into all the world in witness and in service, proclaiming the Gospel to all the nations.
5. The Lord Jesus Christ will come again to earth a second time, personally, bodily and visibly, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God. His coming shall make visible to all creation the triumph of his church. The Lord Jesus Christ not only subdues the rebellious rulers of this world, but will also institute the eternal judgement of all men; the wicked shall be separated from God’s presence, but the righteous, in glorious bodies, shall live and reign with him forever.
Then the eager expectation of creation shall be fulfilled, and the whole earth shall proclaim the glory of God, who creates a new heaven and a new earth
Help us improve
Your valuable suggestions and feedback will help us improve. Please contact us using any of the social media pages listed below.