1. To provide a high standard of education, enabling students to develop to their full potential academically.
2. To teach from a Biblical worldview in order to impart the wisdom of God as revealed in His Word the Bible, thus helping prepare students to face the challenges of life with faith and assurance.
3. To encourage students to commit their lives to Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and grow in their personal relationship with Him.
4. To help students develop their personal skills and attributes and use their God-
5. To inculcate in the students a sense of responsibility for themselves and others and for the environment as God's creation.
6. To give students a strong foundation in God's Word, thus enabling them to set Godly standards for their own attitudes and behaviour and aims for their lives.
The way from God to a human heart is through a human heart.
|Statement of Faith|